I apologize for not writing this past week. Our Tesla Model 3 got wrecked. We have been speaking to various insurance companies and recovering from the physical and mental damage.
- Mental and physical distress
- Time off from work
- Medical and doctor visits
- Dealing with many insurance companies, towing companies, and collision repair shops
- Car not being drivable
- Only 18 months of payments left
- Miraculously, the Model 3 absorbed most of the damage
- For that, I can not express enough gratitude on the Model 3’s safety. Thank you Tesla.
We’ll be sharing more of our story here and on Cleantechnica.
Health is all that matters in life. Hug your loved ones every day.